- Upgrading internet speeds and not terminating service to any residential or small business customer because of an inability to pay their bills due to disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Waiving any late fees that residential or small business customers incur because of their economic circumstances related to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Limited-time, first month free of Connect2Compete service, $9.95/month thereafter.
- Resources for discounted, refurbished equipment through our association with PCs for People
- A Learn from Home toolkit for schools, including instructions on how to fast-track eligible students without internet access
CenturyLink - For the next 60 days, waiving late fees and not terminating residential or small business customer’s service due to financial circumstances associated with COVID-19. Also suspending data usage limits for consumer customers during this time.
Free Online Resources
Webinar from Slack on working remotely
The following publications have removed their paywalls: